Just an FYI.

Merry Christmas,

Joe - KB9R

On 12/21/2012 10:24 AM, kc9cdt@xxxxxxx wrote:
I just got a nice R-388. Will this cabinet be a good fit or is there another one I need to find?
73,
Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kraemer <elespe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: COLLINS <COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Dec 21, 2012 11:21 am
Subject: {Collins} 75A cabinet FS

Holiday Greetings to all members!

I have for sale, excess to my needs, a very nice cabinet for one of the 75A
receivers (I think that is correct)

The front panel space is 19" x 10 1/2"
The interior depth from back of front panel to inside the rear panel is 12
7/8"
The rear cutout is 17 1/8" x 2 3/4" centered horizontally and 1 3/8" above
the bottom of the cabinet

There are NO dings, gouges, holes, rust. This is a NICE cabinet that I
bought thinking I could adapt to a nice 51J-4 that I will be selling also.
As most of you probably know, this is not the "technically correct" cabinet
for a 51J with that one having a much taller cutout but the tape measure
indicates it will work. But you won't be able get the top cover off the 51J
while in the cabinet. Leave the 51J top cover off and it should be OK.

I have posted photos of the cabinet at
http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/ee_design/75A%20CABINET/

Asking price is $225 PLUS a modest double box packing fee and insured
shipping by FedEx or USPS.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all.

Paul K0UYA

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37