From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
Bonomo
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 21:07
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Nomination for Bill Carns

Hi all,

I would like to nominate Bill Carns for another term as President and
director of the CCA.  He's worked tirelessly for us and done a fabulous job
on the Signal.  Can't express my thanks enough for all he's done!

To make it official, we will need someone to second the nomination here on
the reflector.  And those of you that would like to chime in with thirds,
and fourths, and fifths, that's great, too.  Thanks and happy holidays to
all.

Tom  K6AD

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37