Re: {Collins} Nomination for Bill Carns

Greetings all. I support the nomination of Bill Carns for President & Director of the CCA...

Great work indeed...

73 de Geoff vk3aht

Beechworth.

03/ 5757-5125

"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM."

"PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME WHEN EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING."

"YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE."