{Collins} 75S-3 for CB!

I'm bringing up a 75S-3 / 32S-3 combo, both recently purchased, but not as a pair.  I was pleased to see the 10 meter crystal slots were all full in the 75S-3, saving me from buying the extra 10M crystals.  But when I pulled the crystals to see what frequencies they covered, I was surprised to learn they were for 27.0, 27.2, and 27.4 MHz.  I guess a ham wannabe used this on CB at some point, obviously a good choice.  I'm enjoying some down-time from work for radio time.  Merry Christmas to the group.

Gaylord Hart
WB7ODD