Re: {Collins} 75S-3 for CB!

Great find! Nice to see it rescued from the Children's Band. My very second ever Collins, was a KWM-2A, that some CB'er wanted to trade for a Yaesu FT-101E. I wound up trading him some old CB junk, and 2-Hallicrafters receivers for it, back in the early 90's. then money got tight, and I sold it for a lot less than I should have, but I got my investment out of it, and the OM who bought it, was happy and appreciative. First Collins was a 75A-1, that I had to give it away, to sell a Viking II, with the 122 VFO, for $175. Another, in a long line of radio regrets.
BTW, it is officially Christmas, here on the Left Coast, so let me wish all, a Merry Christmas.

Dan

In tough economic times, it is purported to be beneficial to invest in precious metals, like platinum, gold and silver. Personally, I choose to invest in blued steel, brass, and copper jacketed lead.

Abe Lincoln may have made men free, but Col. Sam Colt made them all equal.

Sent from my relatively bright, electronic leash.