Re: {Collins} Broadband Loop RX Antenna

Hi Tom,
That has been on my round to it list for quite a while. I am definitely interested.
73,
Mike AA8W

Over the past six months I have been on a quest for an affordable
phantom powered broad band antenna for RX on my R-390A.  I ended up
building my own, but doing it in a way that I could kit up for others.
A paper on the loop and some research links are attached. Take a look!

http://www.kitparts.com/loop/Differential-Amplified-Loop-Receive-Antenna.pdf

If you are interested I will kit up 10 additional units for others to
test.  The price is $65 with the case and $53 without.

73, tom, N3LLL