To: <ve3tou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Collins Reflector'" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} Coax interconnect cables

Bob,

The items that  I picked up are shown as Item "I" on the
Mouser page.  They are both a full solder design.  The "A"
variant has a longer ground clamp under the shell that
would contact the shield of the coax as well as providing
strain relief.

IMHO Switchcraft has a very good reputation for quality and
I would not be too worried about tension being lost.
 However, YMMV....

73

Gene K1NR

Now to find a good quality Type N connector for RG-58

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:25:55 -0500