Re: {Collins} Coax interconnect cables -->>> ceramic RCA connector

You're correct Jerry, the RCA connector on the back of the KWM2A I recently acquired is one of those that has cracked. I haven't attempted a thorough search but are those ceramic insulated  RCA types still available?
Is the change-out a tough assignment?

Ron
N5QQ

........  With this it doesn’t take much to crack the ceramic insulation inside the radio's RCA receptacle....