Re: {Collins} Mic Plugs available (reasonable!)

Hello to the group,

I have the Collins PJ068 type (straight) .206 microphone connectors available on my web site at the link below for $7.99 plus shipping.
(right angle mic connectors are $1.00 more)

For the Collins reflector group discount, I will ship them for $9.99 anywhere in the world to group members if you contact me direct at my email below.

Thank You!

Please click on the link below to check out my on line store!
http://www.ke9pq.com

Mark Olson "KE9PQ"
1490 Norfield Road
Suamico, Wi. 54173

Email:  ke9pq@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone (920) 434-8097 Before 10.00PM Central