To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: {Collins} Collins Prototype?

There is a strange looking transmitter listed on eBay now (330679426177) with two 813's in it. The listing person says it may be a home brew or possibly a Collins or other manufacturer. Looks like it has a Collins cabinet on it. Do any of you ex-Collins folks know if there was ever a prototype like this developed? I suspect it is a home brew, but thought I'd ask.

Buck
W0LC
http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/