From: bfetters@xxxxxxx [mailto:bfetters@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:45 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Collins Prototype?

There is a strange looking transmitter listed on eBay now (330679426177)
with two 813's in it.  The listing person says it may be a home brew or
possibly a Collins or other manufacturer.  Looks like it has a Collins
cabinet on it.  Do any of you ex-Collins folks know if there was ever a
prototype like this developed?  I suspect it is a home brew, but thought
I'd ask.

Buck
W0LC
http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/