From: Rich Hallman - N7TR [mailto:rich@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:07 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} AM filter in 75S-3c - C92?

Im adding an AM filter in my 75S-3C and in the manual it states to
remove one end of C92 from one of the switch contacts.  Then run a wire
from that contact to pin 1 of the AM filter socket.

My question is, can I remove C92 that is still has one end connected to
Pin 3 of T4, or does the free end of C92 connect to something else?

Thanks..

Rich N7TR

ex KI3V, N3AMK, WB3JOV

www.n7tr.com <http://www.n7tr.com>