Re: {Collins} SWR of the input circuits in the 30L-1.

Hello  Bent,

I recently checked my swr between my K3 and the 30L1 input. Your numbers are just fine. The only compromise frequencies are the WARC bands. The amp will tune these frequencies, so just apply drive and enjoy your 30L1. Don't be concerned about the swr on the WARC bands. If your driver transmitter doesn't care, let it rip and have fun.

Smith Bradford
W9HAK