{Collins} KWS-1 High Mains Voltage

Hi all. Question. The voltage here is approx 123 VAC. This obviously pushes the 2000 VDC up higher. Has anyone tried the 1500 VDC taps on the HV Transformer? I would guess this would be up around 1700 VDC? Any experience running at that voltage to compensate for high mains voltage? I wouldn't think power output wouldn't be reduced more than 15% and maybe it would help the life of the tubes. Any experience?  Thanks  CUL  73s  Jim  KF0JB