From: Hanford R Wright [mailto:joh69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:26 PM
To: 'Dave Harmon'; collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: {Collins} 30L-1 power supply question

Well I put power to the amp the fan runs filaments glow but the volt meter
when in DC Volt is pegged full scale is that normal or is there an
adjustment I have to make?  Could it be because my line voltage is higher
than normal for the 30L-1 (123 VAC)?

HANFORD R. WRIGHT  WA4LZC
CRA # 1515  CCA# AC11-12590