To: "'collins'" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} RCA Ant Jacks

I don't know of anyone who would use usually surplus, used, dirty and mostly
expensive ceramic insulator jacks on their Collins radio.
And....I don't know of anyone that would use any new modern jacks with
plastic insulators either.
I DO know a lot of guys that would buy NEW ceramic insulaed units from
Surplus Sales.

Dave Harmon
CCA 97-535
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net