{Collins} RCA Jacks - a plan

All,

I have been watching the discussion on these RCA jacks and have formulated a plan to test a theory.

I have some of those less that stellar looking jacks that I bought off our favorite auction site a while back to have a supply for a project that I am working on.

As an aside I will be submitting the story some time in the near future to be entered into the Signal for all to see.

Now back to my plan.

My plan is to run these through my vibratory case cleaner (I reload my own ammunition) and I know the brass comes out really shinny looking, and clean.

I will be to a test to see if these RCA jacks come out looking "new" and will report my finding soon.

I am in the midst of reloading some ammo right now so it may be a week or so before I do the test but I will give you all a holler when done.

It will be interesting to see the results. The media for the cleaning in simply ground up walnut shells so we'll see what happens.

Who knows I may have a real brain storm of an idea...

Walt Cheatham K7CCA