{Collins} 312B5 Question

Can someone with a 312B-5 measure the length of the jacketed cable from the
console to the 9 pin plug that fits into the KWM-2. The one I am
refurbishing has a shortened cable due to someone without a clue cutting the
end of the plug and cable off. Also if anyone knows where a 9 pin miniature
plug like those on the end of the cable can be purchased I would appreciate
that info also. I can use a 9 pin tube extender to make a plug but would
rather have something more original. This is the soot covered, burned out
unit I was discussing earlier in the week and it now looks just about
factory new. This was a really fun one to bring back alive.   Thanks

Tom H

K0EOA