From: Paul Christensen <w9ac@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Collins} Skytec tube replacements
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 12:06 PM

> What are Skytec solid state tube replacements (e.g. ebay 220920415205)? Tried google and got no applicable results. Anybody have a website?
>
> Rick WA1RKT

Rick, you can learn about them here: http://www.qsl.net/kh6grt/page4/tubesters/tubesters.htm

I agree with KW4DH.  You've gotta' really want to try them and odds are you won't keep them very long after the trial.

Paul, W9AC

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/

SUNDAYS: 14.263 MHz-2000 UTC  +  AM Net: 29.050 MHz-1200 Central