  From: Jerry Stern
  To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Paul Christensen
  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: {Collins} Skytec tube replacements

        Hi Paul,

        I don't know if you can make this generalized statement.  I have them in a 75S-3B and 32S-3 and apart from running cooler I have not seen any performance degradation.  I think many still use them and they command an attractive price even though the real-deal tubes are still plentiful and less expensive.  I would love to hear other's experience with the SkyTec replacements.

        73 Jerry
        K1JOS