To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:50 PM
Subject: {Collins} NOS domino silver mica caps

Hi All,I might get flamed here but here goes.
Putting 40 year old or more NOS domino silver micas in any set (in particular el menco ) is like putting 40 year old loaves of bread on the dinner table.
Dont do it!
Buy the new and improved, nice fresh 600VDC epoxy dipped siver micas and have great feeling afterwards.
73 from Steve VK4VN
http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/