Re: {Collins} Bristol Screw Drivers

----- Original Message ----- From: <bfetters@xxxxxxx>
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: {Collins} Bristol Screw Drivers

Can someone tell me sizes of the 4-5 typically used Bristol screwdrivers? I especially need the smaller one(s) now used on the 51J series KHz dials. Been using the small "L" wrenches for too long. They are worn out and I just can't get to tight places with them.

Also, if memory serves me correctly, is Nebraska Sales a decent source of these?

Thanks.

Buck
W0LC

The L wrenches are widely available, do a google search for Bristol wrenches. Someone always has them on ebay. I prefer the screwdriver handle wrenches made by Xcelite, I got mine via Amazon. These are especially useful if you have to get at the dial drive set screws under the chassis.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles