filters are hard to come by these days, I expect I'll use them in the 75S-3B
one day.

I suspect they have appropriate filters for the non-plug-in filters, but
check out their web site at www.inrad.net

73 Dave WI6R

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Knoppow [mailto:dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:35 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Crystal or ceramic replacements for mechanical filters

     There seem to be a number of companies making crystal
or ceramic lattice filters. Some of these might be
replacements for Collins mechanical filters, perhaps with
better characteristics (skirt steepness or lower ripple,
etc). Has anyone had experience with any of these? Are there
any that are recommended?  If so what is the cost relative
to the genuine article?  I have no immediate need for these
but a recent question made me think of it.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/