Re: {Collins} Alignment tool set (general purpose)

I need to correct my statement. MOST of the tools in my GC set are clearly labeled USA. The ones that "broke or stripped" are NOT marked, even with a number, and are black colored as Bill Carnes described. I guess I could possibly have added another set I had lying around to this larger GC set for convenience. The remainder of the GC set are red tools, and any "screwdriver types" have yellow handles ALL labeled USA. Ask for country of origin, is still my advice, but I would hate to give GC, a good company for so many years, a bad name due to a mistake on my own part. I am fully capable of combining two sets for convenience.
My apologies to the group,
Don, WB5HAK