Re: {Collins} Help on Collins items cost - Thanks

I have received quite a bit of information on current cost. Many thanks to
every one who answered.
I have no item to sell. Actually I am getting some references to buy, btw..

Would guys tell me why a round emblem cost more than the wing Collins
emblem rigs ? It is just a matter of manufacturing period or there are more
involved ?

Thanks  Fred PY2XB