Re: {Collins} Need Emission switch for KWM2 not the Knob

I will check today, I hoped to find a carcass I can't imagine you would need that part very often.  If anyone has a parts unit Ill buy the whole switch

Since our problems have been our own creation
They also can be overcome
When we use the power provided free to everyone