From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+d.gow=frontier.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bernie Schnippert
Sent: 13 August, 2013 9:54 PM
To: Dave
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 312B5 Cable

Dear Colleagues

I am new to setting up a Collins station.  I just noticed when looking to
set up my 312-B5 that it must be powered with a special power cable from the
KWM2 to a special power jack on the 312B-5.  It is called VFO power cable in
the picture.

Question:  Where does one get that cable?  Is this available at RF
Connections like some other cables?  The cable did not come with the unit.

Please advise,

Bernie KV7H

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37