From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Clarence G. Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:53 PM
To: wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Anniversary

This will probably be determined to be off topic. I just remembered that
this month is the 50th Anniversary of my employment by Collins Radio in
August 1963. Cedar Rapids has not changed much and my older radios work a
lot better than me at this point. I still had a fun 30 years there.

73

Clarence

K5CGM
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com or to learn more about our list visit

-----
No virus found in this message.