{Collins} Need Guidance for My 75A-3 Project

Restoring a fairly early SN 830 75A-3. In the alignment instructions at the
end of the 455 KC IF alignment is an instruction to peak C-32. I have looked
at every photo in the book the chassis top and bottom and can't find C-32.
It may be inside the shield for the mechanical filter circuit. I haven't
opened that yet in anticipation of an expert answer to this query.

73

Clarence G. Marshall

K5CGM

AC10-12553

Tube radios keep your shack warm in the winter...