Re: {Collins} Ant Coupler 180K-3 Circuit/Manual required

I can Scan mine.

Scott W7SVJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+scottjohnson1=cox.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill Carns
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 9:57 AM
To: scottjohnson1@xxxxxxx
Cc: 'Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: {Collins} Ant Coupler 180K-3 Circuit/Manual required

I believe you can get the 18S Manual from the W7FG Manual Site for a
reasonable amount and I recommend their manuals.

Anyone out there have a scan of an 18S manual that we can put up on the
website??

Bill Carns, N7OTQ
K0CXX, Trustee MRCCC
President Collins Collectors Association Editor, Signal Magazine Founding
Member # AC94-0009
512 618 2762 (Cell + VM)
512 847 7010 (Home + Fax)