Regards,
Chris kc9ieq

Sent from my outdated iPhone wireless thingy

On Aug 14, 2013, at 12:22 PM, "Dave Gow" <d.gow@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is the same as a 9 pin vacuum tube.  Kenwood,  Yaesu and Ten-Tec also
used them for their remote VFOs. The plugs were very common some years ago. There must be NOS out there. It should would be easy to make them, just get
a 9 pin tube socket and solder stiff wire of the same gauge as tube pins
into the socket holes.-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+d.gow=frontier.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bernie Schnippert
Sent: 13 August, 2013 9:54 PM
To: Dave
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 312B5 Cable

Dear Colleagues

I am new to setting up a Collins station.  I just noticed when looking to
set up my 312-B5 that it must be powered with a special power cable from the KWM2 to a special power jack on the 312B-5. It is called VFO power cable in
the picture.

Question:  Where does one get that cable?  Is this available at RF
Connections like some other cables? The cable did not come with the unit.

Please advise,

Bernie KV7H

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

*** You are subscribed to Collins as d.gow@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/d.gow%40frontier.co
m or to learn more about our list visit