Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:07 AM
To: Clarence G. Marshall
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Ben Stearns Death

I just found out that Ben Stearns - retired Collins Radio Public Relations
Manager - Author of Arthur Collins, Radio Wizard - Signal Magazine
contributor and fine gentleman - passed away this morning after a long
illness.

We will have more details here as soon as I get them.

Bill Carns, N7OTQ

President Collins Collectors Association

Editor, Signal Magazine

Founding Member # AC94-0009

512 618 2762 (Cell + VM)

512 847 7010 (Home + Fax)