From: Bob Burchett EE [mailto:Bob.Burchett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:18 PM
To: 'Bob Lee'
Subject: RE: {Collins} Collins Radio 80th Anniversary Sept 21-23 and 28-30
2013

Bob;

Do you want any other stations to "be involved" in this event as club
stations?

We have K6SLC the Burchett Museum and Radio Club which is CCA and is
all-Collins with 2 operator positions. We could be available. Interested?

Robert L. "Bob" Burchett
WB6SLC/ K6SLC Club Station
22826 Mariposa Ave.
Torrance CA 90502