From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim DiMauro
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:37 AM
To: Collins Reflector
Subject: {Collins} FS: RE KWM-2A & 516F-2

HI All:

I have a nice round emblem KWM-2A for sale with a recapped 516F-2 power
supply.  The radio and power supply are in good cosmetic condition, with
some paint wear evident primarily near the finger hole in the top cover and
the side holes where a PM-2 would attach.  I made the transmit-receive
frequency shift mod that was described in Issue 24 of the CCA Signal.
Otherwise, the radio is bone stock.

In addition to the standard ham band crystals that were originally supplied
with the unit there is a full set of auxiliary crystals installed in the
radio.  The deck positions and crystal frequencies are listed below.  I
haven't bothered to check the manual to see what frequency ranges they
cover. I never used them.

* 1a 7155.0 Khz
* 1b 11155.0
* 1c 13555.0
* 1d 9777.5
* 1e 12577.5
* 2a 7355.0
* 2b 11555.0
* 2c 7677.5
* 2d 9877.5
* 2e 12677.5
* 3a 7555.0
* 3c 8477.5
* 3d 9977.5
* 3e 12777.5
  I also have a replacement aluminum insert for the VFO dial.

Photos can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/radio6146/sets/72157632425522863/.  Price is
$1,200, packing and shipping extra.  Contact me off list for additional
details.

73,
Jim
W2BVM

http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com or to learn more about our list visit

-----
No virus found in this message.