{Collins} Collins 353C-31 plug-in adapter up for trade

Sold my 75A-1 years ago, and just discovered I still have the 353C-31 that had been intended for the 75A-1. Would like to trade it for a 353A, or 353B, or 353D in either 3.1 or 6.0 Kc. I have not electrically tested the 353C-31, but it looks very clean (not abused), and sure doesn't appear to have had much use or handling. Can't test the filter (sure wish I'd done that while I still had the 75A-1), but the 6AU6 and 6BA6 both test good (for what that's worth). Please contact off-line, and I can provide pics if wanted.

73,
Allen---W7GIF