{Collins} Signal

I agree!   Awesome edition.   I am looking forward to having the four issues packaged together as a single collectable document.  Surely it will #1 on the Amazon books list!

73,
   -=Brian, W9HLQ=-

Wow, did I say Wow?  The first quarter was fantastic. What content quality,
what paper quality, thirty two fantastic pages.  And now second quarter
arrives, and it's even better, 40 pages.  The only thing missing when I
opened it was Richard Rogers music from Victory at Sea playing.  At this
rate the Q4 issue will contain 56 pages.  Hows that for adding a little
pressure?  A big Hats Off to the publishing crew.