Re: {Collins} CCA West Coast Net Tonight

Dennis
I recall seeing those publications but until 2012 & 2013, I had never been a member
of the CCA or subscribed to any other Collins publication. In fact, it was because of
Bill Carns and Gary Halverson that encouraged my becoming a member.
Back in the early 90's when I first started collecting Collins equipment, I had a whole
bunch of the CCA Signal magazines on loan from a friend who was a member.
I really liked the magazine and read all of them from cover to cover.
I hope to one day have the entire library including all of the ER mags.
Now, I am completely bitten by the mag bug, along with certain QSL cards.
If you can, send me a couple of photos of those mags so I can see what they look like.
I enjoyed last night immensely and look forward to next weeks nets for sure.
73 de Billy N6YW