Re: {Collins} CCA West Coast Net Tonight

Dennis and Billy,

The Collins Collectors Magazine was a wonderful magazine published by Jay
Roman and predates the Collins Collectors Association start up in 1994. Jay
was active in the CCA and the two became "Associated" but separate dues and
subscription.  Then, Jay became ill and his career also warmed up and he
stopped doing the Collins Collectors Magazine. At that point, the CCA
started the Signal Magazine for our followers. It has grown through the
years to what you see today and the attempt is to always make our members
and Arthur happy with its content and appearance.

The CRA printing is a totally separate deal and not related to us.

Along the way, I would like to compare notes on what you have and what I
have of the older Collins Collectors Magazine. We are missing some and it is
my hope to get them all scanned and up on our website. It was a great
offering well done and has a ton of good material in it.

Regards,

Bill Carns, N7OTQ
K0CXX, Trustee MRCCC
President Collins Collectors Association
Editor, Signal Magazine
Founding Member # AC94-0009
512 618 2762 (Cell + VM)
512 847 7010 (Home + Fax)