Re: {Collins} CCA West Coast Net Tonight

Bill,

Thanks for following up to Billy's post. First, before I say another thing, kudos for the Signal magazine! I don't what I can add to what has already been said other than I really do appreciate the effort that you and the myriad contributors have accomplished. Wow!!

Regarding the CC Monthly ... I will be happy to give you a list of the copies I have. They are all in very good condition -- no dog ears or drooling over them on my part! And if I have some in my set that you are missing I am happy to make them available for scanning! As I told Billy, the content of these magazines was very well done ... and there are some enjoyable photos of many of the CCA regulars, such as yourself! There is lot of history that would be great to capture for everyone to enjoy!

I must say, my one regret is that I didn't join the CCA years ago! Shame on me. But, I am certainly happy and proud to be a member today.

Expect to see a list a little later today ...

73,

-dennis W6DQ
Fullerton CA