{Collins} Just Joined - Looking Forward to the Signal

Hello Everyone on the list,

After lurking in the weeds and reading everyone's comments about the latest issue of the Signal, I had to join, just to see how great it is. Right now, the only operational piece of Collins equipment I have is a 30L-1 that's connected to my IC-718. I have three KWM-2s and an R-390A in the garage in various stages of rebuild right now. Hope to have them back on the air soon.

73's,
Dennis Deaton, WA6ACC