Re: {Collins} Signal

Have been hearing only good things guys....

Will love to have or read this issue but not sadly not subscribed...so missing it.
Will subscribe next year, have to save since shipping down here sends the price skyrocketing as I have to pay not for a periodical but for the price of a book.
Can you guys, in brief, point out the best features of this issue without telling the end of the movie or the final score of the game?

You know... Nothing in detail... Just brief things like
The best photography, the best information, the best Collins tech stuff published ever... Or all of them at same time?

Just pure envy of the good type over here (if such thing exist) ;-)

Congratulations to the publishers!

73 de Rob
YS1RS

Sent from my iPad