{Collins} Retransmit

For some reason this message got taken out by the filtering rules on the
list, so I am copying it in here to see if this flies. It was a good input:

Also, Fetrons and Tubesters were not the same.  Fetrons were produced by
Teledyne as substitutes for a limited number of Bell System tubes (I am not
at home right now so I can't remember the specific tube types, but there
were only a half-dozen or so). The Tubesters were made by a Collins
enthusiast from maybe 30 years ago or more (again, I am not near my sources
so I can't be more specific).  He may have been inspired by Fetrons, or
maybe vice-versa, but they are not directly related.
73
Mike W2IY