Re: {Collins} About sending Signal magazine international

Roberto, The magazine is mailed in a white medium heavy envelope. It is
protected - but not from water. We do mail international First Class and we
have had no problems with delivery.

Let's run a test..  I will mail you the first and second quarter magazines
as soon as you confirm your address and as soon as I get my extra copies of
the Q2 issue here in Texas. They are being mailed this week so I should have
them soon.

When you get them, let me know.

I am glad that you are enjoying the group. We are enjoying watching you have
fun.

Best Regards,

Bill