Re: {Collins} 270G-2 speaker replacement?

Thanks …

i don't really think the original speaker has malfunctioned.  It may be "original", but that doesn't make it perfect :)   I'm really just interested in whether anyone on the list has tried a Jensen PM as a replacement.

I've ordered a P10R.  Maybe a bust (almost $100), maybe a not.    For now, I'm using an RCA 40-5035 (sold by RatShack many years ago)  -- a speaker I consider to be a benchmark.  The 5035 (I have 4 of them) is remarkable on anything I've put it on.

Grant  NQ5T