From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bernie Schnippert
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:42 PM
To: wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} extention cords

Dear Collins Colleagues,

Have any of you every used any kind or make or model power supply extension
cords so that you can locate a 516f-2 farther from your 32S-3 S line
transmitter and/or your KWM2?  Any recommendations for manufacturer?  What
about voltage drop, especially for the tube filaments since they are low
voltage?   Does it affect  performance or lower tube life or performance?  I
want to locate my power supply farther away than the stock length of the
cable.

Bernie KV7H

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com or to learn more about our list visit

-----
No virus found in this message.