To: <elespe@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:41 PM
Subject: {Collins} extention cords

Dear Collins Colleagues,

Have any of you every used any kind or make or model power supply extension
cords so that you can locate a 516f-2 farther from your 32S-3 S line
transmitter and/or your KWM2?  Any recommendations for manufacturer?  What
about voltage drop, especially for the tube filaments since they are low
voltage? Does it affect performance or lower tube life or performance? I
want to locate my power supply farther away than the stock length of the
cable.

Bernie KV7H

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37