Re: {Collins} 270G-2 trim

I've had several good suggestions, as well as an offer of a clip.  Thanks to those who replied.  For once, I found something that worked without having to order parts from the only REAL hardware store left -- McMaster-Carr.

It turns out that an 8-32 pan head NYLON screw fits the slot in the trim strip perfectly.  And a brass knurled nut made snugging it up easy with no need for any other tools.

Grant NQ5T