Re: {Collins} Accident and 30L-1 tube glowing question

Ok here is what I did...
Replaced the blue glowing tube and replaced the destroyed resistor.
All is fine now.

I guess the 811a tube got damaged in the accident.
I can see something peeled up on the gray/black surface.
The other tubes are immaculate and perfect.

Will start looking for a tube replacement as backup.

73 de Rob.
YS1RS

Sent from my iPad