Re: {Collins} Accident and 30L-1 tube glowing question

  Hi Roberto
You may have a Shorted 811. That 47 ohm resistor
tends to blow with a short.
That is one reason I do not like to run the ALC
cable. Just keep the drive under 65 to 70 watts
and the 30L1 gets all the drive it needs.
                  Stan K6RMR

Update... Replaced the 47 ohm resistor and it was blow up. A new one in place.
Hope it does not blow up too.

Rob
YS1RS

Sent from my iPad