{Collins} FS: Complete S-3 line

  I am offering my personal S-3 line station for sale.  75S-3B Round Emblem (85K series S/N); 32S-3 Winged Emblem; 30L-1 Winged Emblem; 312B-4; and 516F-2 in Speaker Cabinet.  I am the 3rd owner of the equipment except for the 30L-1 which was purchased from John Bess.  All equipment is fully functional with no stuck alignment caps.  Rcvr has CW filter.  Original owner purchased the station directly from C.R. factory.  2nd owner lived in DesMoines and used the station strictly for MARS operation.  I operated the station for 5 years as YS1UL.  Price is $2750 firm plus shipping costs (prefer p/u).  Will not separate except for possibility of keeping the rcvr if someone wanted everything else.  Package includes original cables, manuals, numerous spare parts including populated PS boards for 30L-1 and near complete set of spare tubes other than 6146s.  Units original configuration except rcvr has computer grade filter caps installed under chassis as we did in
 the factory when cans were not available.  Cans still remain on chassis.  Might consider partial trade for a high end boat anchor receiver or transmitter in good to excellent condx.  Pictures available.  Dick K9ULW (305)-458-2158